Thursday, December 10, 2009

Repost someone please answer...late ovulation...getting pregnant when you didnt think you ovulated?

If I last had my period on June 30th and it was normal and then had sex everyday from July 12 through the 28th and it is now Aug 8th and if I were pg then wouldnt I be getting a definite positive? I mean I see something there but its like...is it really there kind of lines not a wow a positive line kind of deal. I am usually pretty regular on the 30th of the month I start or around the 2nd if there is not 30 days in that month.....is it possible to ovulate that late? I mean I know Ive heard of like 20 days ovulation but I dont know please tell me what yall think! Thanks in advance!!!



Repost someone please answer...late ovulation...getting pregnant when you didnt think you ovulated?movie theater



Yes, sometimes you ovulate later in your cycle, even if you are pretty regular. The norm is to ovulate around cycle days 12-16. But it's very possible for you conception might have occurred around cycle days 17-20, which means if you are pregnant your HcG levels might be on the low side.



If you are seeing something, even a very faint line, on the test then you ARE pregnant.



I took mine early this month and it was barely visible. Then I re-tested 5 days later and it was MUCH darker.



Best of luck!



Repost someone please answer...late ovulation...getting pregnant when you didnt think you ovulated?tickets opera theater



Its possible but rare to ovulate anytime. Even little things like stress can cause a hormone imbalance and result in late ovulation. The underline rule to home pregnancy test is if there is any kind of line at all no matter how faint it is it should still be considered positive.
Ok, here goes, I have 2 friends that were pregnant 2 different times each, both had a faint line in the possitive box, one took both tests at the Health dept. both were pregnant. There are no false positives, and if the line shows up, it means more htan likely you are, and its just really early in the pregnancy. Wait about 2 weeks, and take another one but sorry to say it sounds like you are pregnant. Congradulations!
yes, my last period was June 28 2007. I ovulated on day 26 and i have a 30 day cycle. I am now pregnant. So yes, its possibile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal