Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's getting late in the day and I still need to sutdy for school. What can I take to keep me u

I really need to study for a huge exam and I am getting tired. Is there anything I can drin or eat to let stay up later?



It's getting late in the day and I still need to sutdy for school. What can I take to keep me up?pacific theater



You don't need stimulants you just need to quit wasting your study time on these damn questions and answers. Do your schoolwork FIRST and THEN surf IF you have time.



It's getting late in the day and I still need to sutdy for school. What can I take to keep me up?phantom of the opera opera theater



caffiene
Red Bull works!
Coffee, caffeine pills, assorted illegal chemical compounds, more coffee, pretty much anything with large quantities of caffeine or sugar should set you up nicely. Though tomorrow your body ain't gonna be very happy.
Of course, if your not opposed to caffeine, drink coffee, or amp, or monster, so those are useful drinks that keep me up.
Coffee, caffeinated teas, exercise, or caffeine pills. Avoid sugar since it only gives you a spike in energy level for approximately 20 minutes before your body crashes below its pre-consumption level.
Theres a pill called " git yer lil **** off the net and do yer schoolwork on fridays"
get off the computer and caffiene.
drink some coffee or one of those energy drinks
GET HIGH!
pills, coffee, cappuccino, energy drinks, walking, weed
go take some vigera
well, how about taking a minute to envision a future without an education...that will give you nightmares if you DO go to sleep, haha
i use coffee or mountan dew.
Rock Stars, No-Doz, and Newports.
Sweets,coffee,pills,caffine and listen to loud music or maybe with the tv blasting!!!Oh and its best to do your homework right when you get home.
I heard the other day that mint tea works even though it has no caffine.
pepsi and methamphetamines? kidding just use caffeine
Yes, strong black coffee, to study for the exam. Or Coke or Sprite.



Eat a (cold) snack to help you stay awake, but don't eat a big cooked meal because it will just make you sleepy. When you need to sleep and can't because of the coffee, drink hot milk or read a really boring book.



And buy caffeine tablets tomorrow, to stay awake to do the exam! You are going to be short on sleep either way, careful you don't oversleep %26amp; perform badly.



I hope someone is there to call you in the morning so you get up in time to get to the exam hall and sit the exam?!



Good luck with your results!! Do what you can, and read the questions three times before you start answering them. Lots of luck tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal