Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am getting late and my senior is engrossed talking, how do i effectively convey that i will have t

i have a problem how to convey my senior that i am getting late as he loves to talk and keep going on, then i end up working long hours and work loads. Kindly help me to tackle him effectively.



I am getting late and my senior is engrossed talking, how do i effectively convey that i will have to go?listen to opera



I am sure you do have something pressing to do. say that I love to talk more but I have ----- to do. we will catch up later. offer your hand in hand shake or that knuckle thing. leave at that.



I am getting late and my senior is engrossed talking, how do i effectively convey that i will have to go?concert venue opera theater



look at your watch. shout "oh my....i am going to miss my train". tc bye see ya tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal