Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 20 years old, and am 12 days late getting my period. I have never been this late.?

I have never been this late, ever, and I dont think that I am stressed enough to be late. I have not lost or gained any weight either. I have taken a test and it came back negative. I called the gyno and they said that I shouldnt come in until 2 missed periods. But I want to know!!! Any suggestions?



I am 20 years old, and am 12 days late getting my period. I have never been this late.?chicago theater



It's okay to skip every now and then. It happens. You dont have to be stressed or lose or gain weight, maybe your eating habbits, your hormones may be acting weird, etc etc.... just wait to see if it starts or if you skip next month too. If your still worried, take another test next week or go to a teen clinic to get a blood test.



I am 20 years old, and am 12 days late getting my period. I have never been this late.?met opera opera theater



I would just waite.Sometimes my period is late 2 weeks.due to stress..lack of vitamins etc etc...
You could go to a clinic and have a blood test to put your mind at ease. A local clinic or a place like planned parenthood will do.
Yes, just wait. They gyno doesn't want to see you yet because it's normal for this to happen occasionally, even if your cycles are very regular normally.
14-21 days late will show up on a stick test. 2 periods?I don't get that. My last baby didn't show up on an early test too. Wait a week.



good luck
do you eat regularly? that could cause problems, or you could go to your doctor, or you could go to the brook, they'd do a pregnancy test with no questions asked and its free! good luck hun x
i would take another test in 2 weeks.



the test might not be 100 percent right if you are to early if your pregnant. now i found out i was pregnant when i was 3 weeks along.. some women get lucky and dont gain weigh much at all then there is some women like me who gain it all ( 52 pounds) and yes stress can cause you to be late i would just it and see what happenes. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal