Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 18 days late on my period,been having mild cramps w pelvic cramps,and is getting neg test.?

Is it early to test? I have been having mild cramps,pelvic pain,18 days late on my period,but all test is negative.I went and seek a dr last week and she said it was early to test,for me to retest in two weeks?... I am now expierncing pelvic pain today,and fequent bathroom times!



I am 18 days late on my period,been having mild cramps w pelvic cramps,and is getting neg test.?



Sounds like you might have an infection, or if you have had sex, you might have a tubal pregnancy, or experiencing a miscarriage. I would advise to see another doctor, or a plan parenthood facility.



I am 18 days late on my period,been having mild cramps w pelvic cramps,and is getting neg test.?opera mobile opera theater



Call your doctor again. It sounds like something else might be wrong.
you should be on the safe and take a test.
your pregnant chick. whats up with kids having kids?
Call your doctor again, it sound like there might be something wrong. And if this one won't help go to another. To be safe.
you may or may not be pregnant but im no doc only a nurse and if ur cramping you should see a doctor.
You could have ovulated later than usual then got preggers later. Mild cramps in early pregnancy are normal(embryo implanting) even mild spotting that's brownish NOT bright red. But pelvic 'pain' sends up flags of maybe an ectopic pregnancy. Don't wait two more weeks. Go back to the DR. at sunrise and demand a blood test.



Be optimistic but be safe, too. Good luck to you!



D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal