Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am late on getting my period, but I don't think I'm pregnant... what do you think?

I normally get my period between the 25th and no later than the 30th, but now I am 1 1/2 week late. I haven't been stressed, I feel slight cramping, but still no period and I have had unprotected sex, but my partner cannot ejaculating during intercourse... so I was wondering if I can get some advice or ideas on what it be?



I am late on getting my period, but I don't think I'm pregnant... what do you think?state theatre



You could be pregnant. Even though the risk is low without ejaculation, men secrete fluid containing sperm from the moment they feel aroused until they are no longer excited. If I were you I would go buy a pregnancy test right now and take it.



I am late on getting my period, but I don't think I'm pregnant... what do you think?theater opera theater



i don't think often
he came in yur pussy
There is a possibililty that you might be pregnant. Go ahead and take a home pregnancy test. If it comes back negative, it could be false. If you still don't get your period in the next few days, see your phyisician to have a test done. There is a chance you might not be pregnant at all and because of the stress, you have not had your period. I wish you the best of luck.
pre ejaculation can still make you pregnant



id take a test :)



could be stress though
Even if your partner cannot truly ejaculate during intercourse he would have still had pre-ejaculatory fluid that does contain some amount of sperm. You can be pregnant and have cramping.



My suggestion is that if you are that concerned and you are past due for your period you should go out and get a pregnancy test. They are highly reliable. They test for the pregnancy hormone, HCG...mine were always right....
No you are not pregnant.It happened with me last time.I did two pregnancy tests which were negative.My doctor told me that sometimes body can undergo unwanted changes.Then i had my periods 3 weeks late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal