Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am 13 days late still getting BFN whats going on??

I am 12 days late.. I have been on clomid for 2cycles I was due to start my Period on Jan 23 I have not even had any light spotting Nothing at all no AF cramps...But My body feels really different I feel slight cramping like in my ovaries or uterus well in that area anyway..I know its not AF cramps cause its not all the time and its really slight Thats been going on for about 2 1/2 weeks now.I took a test on the day of my missed period then again a little bit ago both negative...Some things I have been feeling are- I been really tired, Some nausea not to the point of throwing up but more like an uneasy feeling Plus I feel like my breast are getting bigger I have been getting dizzy alot. But if I am pregnant why am I still getting negatives??



Any answers will help and give me so hope of seeing my first BFP after 2 years of TTC...Thanks !!



I am 13 days late still getting BFN whats going on??passions soap opera



See a doctor for a blood test because not every woman is detected by a hpt!



You may be pregnant and the tests are just not picking up the HCG.



Be safe and see a doctor.



Good luck 2 u ;-)



I am 13 days late still getting BFN whats going on??mr messed up opera theater



not all urine shows pegnancy get a blood test best of luck
call your doc and schedule a blood test. some people dont show on hpt's. a friend of mine NEVER showed on one through her entire pregnancy with her daughter...GOOD LUCK
An excellent question %26amp; one I'm hoping to find the answer to!



Am in the same position as you, AF due on 22nd Jan, ov'd on 9th Jan (according to Fertility Friend, based on BBT, ferning %26amp; CM) but all tests so far negative.



I'd also heard that some women never have the hcg hormone levels in their urine, so never show +ve on a urine based test.



Does anyone know why this is?



Will be following this thread with interest :o)



Good luck %26amp; hope you get your BFP soon.
I don't know much about clomid...but is it possible it could be messing with your cycles or causing these symptoms? Have you read the side effects of the medication?



It is definitely possible that you are pregnant and it is not showing up on urine tests (it is actually quite common). I would suggest you go for a blood test. Good luck!
It's not unusual to have a false negative on one of those tests. It sounds like you all of of the symptoms . You are Probably Pregnant111 Congrats-bet you are pregnant go ahead and go to the doctor and request a blood test-it will show!!!
TRY GETTING A BLOOD TEST. THEY ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN ANY URINE TESTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal