Thursday, December 10, 2009

I had my last depo injection dec 2006. my monthlys are getting more reg but think i m ovulating real

i m getting a pain i m assuming is ovulation, but its about a week before i m due on again. i ve had a scan and everything looks normal but no ba ba yet!!!! is it poss to ovulate so late in cycle??



I had my last depo injection dec 2006. my monthlys are getting more reg but think i m ovulating really late.?binoculars



I know that when I got off from the depo shot it took me 15 months to get pregnant with my second. That shot can mess with your hormones, making your ovulate at different times and making your monthly fluctuate. So getting your body back to "normal" takes a while after you stop using it. It took my body 13 months to get back on a regular cycle. Then 2 months later I conceived my son. So just wait it will happen.



Good luck and hopefully this will be your year!!!



I had my last depo injection dec 2006. my monthlys are getting more reg but think i m ovulating really late.?violin opera theater



The Depo messes with your body usual functions and puts it all out of sink, I stopped having it end of 2005 it took just more than year to get normal periods and just when i thought i wouldnt be able to have more children cos nothing was happening Im pregnant but it has taken nearly 2 years so be prepared and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal