Saturday, December 5, 2009

2 Days Late, Nausea Getting Worse :(?

So here I am again :( still wondering what is happening!



Period is now 2 days late, I know by many questions posted on here, that is not much.



I started feeling bloated and gassy last Monday. These symptoms have died down but nausea seems to have settled in. I have also noticed over the past few days that I go through feelings of hot flushes, I have NEVER experienced this before. My temp is up but only minimally. I have had cramps on and off since Friday when I thought my period had arrived but nothing!



Today the nausea ramped up in intensity although has come in waves. I was at work today and had to make a quick exit to the bathroom as I was VERY close to vomiting.



I tested on the day of my missed Period - came back negative. I've decided to wait till next Sunday before I test again.



What's everyone's thoughts?



2 Days Late, Nausea Getting Worse :(?theatre



I think your right to wait and then repeat the test xx



2 Days Late, Nausea Getting Worse :(?opera music opera theater



well it seems a little eary for morning sickness...but then again everyone is different. Your temp does remain higher when pregnant so thats a sign also...both could be a sign or you coming down with something also...would also explain your period being late...good luck anyway
Unfortunately, these symptoms aren鈥檛 unique to pregnancy. They can indicate you are getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these symptoms.



Pregnancy signs include:



1.Implantation Bleeding



2.Delay/Difference in Menstruation



3.Swollen/Tender Breasts



4.Fatigue/Tiredness



5.Nausea/Morning Sickness



6.Backaches



7.Headaches



8.Frequent Urination



9.Darkening of Areolas



10.Food Cravings



However if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done.
these could be signs of you being pregnant but don't know until you test again. i would suggest testing in week or so and or wait if you experiance your period. but the best thing you can do with better accuarte results is a blood test with your doctor.



wish you the best and goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal