Thursday, December 10, 2009

Month 1/2 Late Menstrual Period and I'm just getting the run around Help!!! I want answers....?

Ok, I have not had my menstrual for a month and a half now, and its bugging me. I was expecting it in late April, but no signs. I didnt really notice until May!! it was late in May as well, so I decieded to get a home pregancy test and took it, and it said negative. I took it twice, ten days apart, still a negative. So I decided to go to the doctor (more so, a clinic) and they took the test there too, but it came out to be negative!! Ive been so sleepy, eating like crazy, and so fatigue its disturbing.I usually have a normal menstrual no interruptions or anything. I told the nurse that I think that I still am, and that I dont wait to long to find out that Im not producing enough HcG for my baby to survive!! She said that she cant refer me to get a blood test until, I come for a second visit in TWO WEEKS to get tested again, and then go for blood work if still comes out (-) w/no menstral(5d res.) I dont know what to do!! They wont do an ultrasound or anything. If I am I hope its healty



Month 1/2 Late Menstrual Period and I'm just getting the run around Help!!! I want answers....?sunshine



go to the hospital and tell them you think you had a miscarriage you have to lie for then to do ultrasounds. but it also could be stress



Month 1/2 Late Menstrual Period and I'm just getting the run around Help!!! I want answers....?star theater opera theater



Go to a different clinic. Do you have a history of low HcG? If so then you need to tell them this! Good luck.
I would recommend getting a second opinion. Try going to a Medical School if there's one close to your area.
I'd switch Dr's. They can't deny you a blood test.



Also, Low hCG levels doesn't necessarily mean you won't have a normal healthy pregnancy.



http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringp...
your too old. sorry
are you young? did you just start getting your period? are you using the same brand pregnancy tests? try using different brands..some are more accurate than others..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal