Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is your commuter train often late for getting you to work?

I take Go Transit and it seems like we are late everyday. I was overjoyed in January when train was only 3 minutes late. Most times it is 7 - 10 minutes late arriving to train station in Toronto. I take the Brampton/Georgetown line. Been taking the train for 20 + years and this seems to be one of the worst years in quite a while.



Is your commuter train often late for getting you to work?violin



The MARC commuter train system in MD is usually reliable other than the occasional derailment or other glitch. I started taking MARC to travel to DC and I'd rather be on the train rather than in a car. For my trips, the trains have been on schedule but the extreme cold caused a 5 minute delay - no biggie.



I would guess that the Go Transit needs to update the schedules if the trains are consistently late.



Is your commuter train often late for getting you to work?chinese theater opera theaterThank you very much and I hope that Go Transit improves their service. Report It


No. I work for myself so my office is very nearby. I can walk to work if I want.



I never really did envision commuting to work very far and I've always wondered about people who do.
Sometimes my train is late, but most likely it's on time. In nasty cold weather like this, it has been late almost everyday due to mechanical problems. It's typically very reliable though and beats driving for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal