Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need an intro for a paper on ancient greek theater?

my paper is on ancient greek theater... i need to add my thesis in the intro also, my thesis is: ancient greek theater was influenced greatly by the time period..... meaning that the plays in ancient greece were influenced by the wars and things during that time...... so colud you help me with an intro?



I need an intro for a paper on ancient greek theater?lyric opera



The women were all played by men and anytime the plot got stuck they just sent in the chorus. No I'm not talking about the latest Las Vegas transvestite review. It was ancient greek theater and it was the place where Greeks came to be entertained and enlightened. Whether a comedy or a tragedy the plays dealt with life as the ancient Greeks knew it. There were wars and great loves and of course there were Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal