Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am seven days late for my period and still getting a negative pregnancy test.?

Does this happen?? I mean do you thinkn I am pregnant and it is just not showin gup yet. With my first child, I was only 2 days late and got a positive result. If I am pregnant, is this a normal thing?



I am seven days late for my period and still getting a negative pregnancy test.?hollywood theater



You don't always get positive results so soon. On the other hand you just may be late.



I am seven days late for my period and still getting a negative pregnancy test.?opera.com opera theater



You could always book to see your doctor?



I was a week late last month (had the same worry as you) and got a negative result also. If your worried about it or anything then that also could be the problem.
I think you're not pregnant, but sometimes the hormone level doesn't rise or cant be detected in home tests..!! You can wait or take a blood test

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal