Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am almost a week late in getting my period i "feel pregnant" .?

i am 6 days late and i "feel pregnant" , i am tired and dizzy , i have nausea but i haven't been sick , im frustrated and have been really moody !! i have gained wait and i am really confused ...



I am almost a week late in getting my period i "feel pregnant" .?opera mini



Why don't you get that pregnant test done. Then you will know if you are really pregnat or not. Plus you can get another test done at the doctor's office just to make sure.



I am almost a week late in getting my period i "feel pregnant" .?passions soap opera opera theater



what's the question? How about u go get a test!
well,first off you would not gain weight this early in pregnancy. if you are 6 days late, a test would be very accurate now.
Here we go again! Get a pregnancy test. No one can diagnose you long-distance!
Take a pregnancy test to be accurate but I would break out the cigars because you are pregnant!



~Candice~
take a test and any way



has ur boy or guy wrapped hes willy
You're not going to be moody or gain weight this quick or be sick for that matter. Peace of mind....go pick up a home pregnancy kit. It only takes a few minutes and then you'll know if it's a pregnancy or the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal