Thursday, December 10, 2009

How late into your prenancy have you been & still getting negative hpt's?

I think that I may be about 8 weeks (even though I did have a light period last month (that was late)) but my hpt's are still showing negative. I know that it may just be stress...but just wondering, how late into the pregnancy have you still gotten negatives on your hpt?



How late into your prenancy have you been %26amp; still getting negative hpt's?palace theatre



I got negatives until I was 6 weeks. My aunt got negatives all throughout her pregnancy (picture a huge 8 month pregnant woman getting negative pee tests...the doctors tested her at every visit because they wanted to see if it would EVER show positive, although she was obviously with child...it didn't), but that was 20 years ago. I'd go to the doctor if I were you.



How late into your prenancy have you been %26amp; still getting negative hpt's?concert tickets opera theater



I took a home pregnancy test exactly one month after the first day of my last period. And it was very very positive.



(First day of last period, Nov. 26th)



(HPT showed positive, Dec. 26th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal