Saturday, December 5, 2009

My period's late,but until 5 days ago,I had all the normal signs of getting it-cramps etc. Coul

All was going as normal, my breasts were a bit painful, getting cramps, but on the day I would have normally gotten my period, it didn't come, and now 5 days later I'm getting worried. Could I be pregnant????



My period's late,but until 5 days ago,I had all the normal signs of getting it-cramps etc. Could I be pregnantchinese theater



if your having sex ya. but before getting freaked out wait a couple more days then take a pregnancy test. you can get pregnant even using birth control because they're not 100% guaranteed.



My period's late,but until 5 days ago,I had all the normal signs of getting it-cramps etc. Could I be pregnantopera mini opera theater



sounds like you are=check with a Dr
Yes, you could very well be! This happened to me with all three of my pregnancies. I was crampy, bloated, moody, etc. I felt exactly as I did before I got my period. I was positive I was getting my period, but then all of these symptoms just stopped.
i would say so, go get a test and tell us what it says

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal