Saturday, December 5, 2009

If i was 3 days late on getting my depo shot (3rd injection) can i become pregnant.?

I was late on my depo shot and i had intercourse like a a week later w/o a condom but the guy didnt even ***, but he did have precum, now my stomach not feeling right, i can feel a heartbeat in my tummy, I took 3 pregnancy test all were neagtive, but i just have my doubts, what should i do?



If i was 3 days late on getting my depo shot (3rd injection) can i become pregnant.?oper



Chances are you are not pregnant. I used to worry about feeling a heartbeat in my stomach too. But, I'm not pregnant and I can feel my heartbeat there too. The baby would be no larger then a piece of rice, pretty hard to feel a heartbeat off of that. If you even talk to your doctor about it they'll disregard it (been there).



I do not recommend the shot though! There are so many better options for birth control. I took it 1 time and had my period for the entire 3 months, and my hair would fall out in clumps in the shower! My sister was on it about 2 years. She didn't get her period for a year, then she had it for 6 months straight.



Just keep an eye on your symptoms. If your breasts start to become tender and you get cramping like your period is coming but, it doesn't, take another test.



Good luck!



If i was 3 days late on getting my depo shot (3rd injection) can i become pregnant.?hollywood theater opera theater



i dont no... i dont even think that that stuff even works but um.. i dont think u weill
its all in your head your probaly fine an you wouldnt feel a heart beat
Well, you could get pregnant but more importantly you can get an STD!!!! Don't be lazy use a condom every single time!!! otherwise say hello to genital herpes!!! or even The Clap!!! or gonorrhea... or HIV... and then say goodbye to your life!!!
No there is a I believe a 7 day window period it might be 10 to get the depo shot around your due date. Depo is not like the pill, it takes several months for your body to start ovulating on depo
Although I am not all to familiar with the Depo Shot. It is more that less likely you are pregnant. It take a couple of weeks and sometimes months before your system rests to having regular ovulation cycle. But it also depend on how long you have been getting the shot. If not long (like you just started) you might want to have a blood test to be sure.



Hope this helps
stop worrying everything happens for a reason. if you are preggo then that is a blessing. why dont you see someone who can tell ya forsure if you are or not. get some peice of mind or you'll drive yourself insane
first of all, how do you know he precame??? nobody can feel that...



second, you can't feel a babies heartbeat, but you do have a main artery going down your tummy, that's probably what you're feeling...



did you call your dr. who gives you your depo?? they will do a pregnancy test, then you can rest easy...
when you take the depo shot, even just once, it takes between 6-12 months for you to begin to ovulate again once you have stopped taking it so there is little to no chance that you are pregnant as for the feeling of the heartbeat you cannot feel the babies heartbeat in your stomach i don't know how long ago this was but it usually take 19-22 weeks before the mother starts to feel the baby move i think that you are just paranoid but if it still bothers you then go to the doctor and they will do a pregnancy test for you but if i were you i really wouldnt worry about it
Something that might help you with that heartbeat thing:



if you feel a heartbeat that is about the same stength of your, or about the same speed, its not the baby.



a babys heart beats at least 2 times faster then your heart does.



hope that helps ease your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal