Saturday, December 5, 2009

Am I missing something if I am getting up late from bed in the morning?

From years, I have been on this routine. I get up at about nine or ten in the morning, since I sleep late. Can you guys tell me if I am missing something by doing this?? or is it ok?



Am I missing something if I am getting up late from bed in the morning?concert venue



the freshness of mind which u may attain by walking on the naturally wet (due to dew drops) garden.



waking up late keeps lazy n unfresh...



Allah made night to rest and day to work...



so working at nights whtever the work is ... gives u dark circles around ur face and a dryness on your beauty...



the morning sunlight and freshness of mind u gain from garden will keep ur face beautiful...



i noticed i was doing the same .. working late t night n sleeping late in the morning and it made my facial beauty dull day by day..so u cn test by urself



Am I missing something if I am getting up late from bed in the morning?events opera theater



Only the sunrises.



Oh, yes and seeing your fat, overweight neighbor pick up his morning newspaper in his underwear.
i envy you.
I normally wake up early.It normal to wake up late.
no! just on time
dude, your missing the worm...
I think this is fine. I would love to get up that late everyday. The only thing you are missing, is the freezing cold early morning temperatures, stupid morning news TV shows, bumper to bumper traffic, and irate people trying to get to work on time. I'd say enjoy it while you can. Maybe once set your alarm early and get up and then you will see that getting up earlier is not really anything great!
It is ok, I wish I could, I usually get up at 4-30 in the morning,
the morning kids cartoons on tv
Guess it depends if you're gaining something by staying up later at night?
Yes u are missing heaps of things, like the circus that starts at 7 then theres the amusement park ride at 8 and it jus finishes by the time u wake up!
No you are missing nothing, the world will still be exactly the same no matter what time you get up. Stay in bed as long as you can i say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal