Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am getting sick of being late for work!!?

I have to take my mood disorder pill before I go to bed, it's name is seroquel. It really knocks me out, I have 3 alarm clocks, 2 are acrossed the room and them my phone, I always wake up to my phone, but recently I can't get up. I tried to stop the seroquel, but I can't because it screws up my eyes and my eye appointment isn't till January 8th. Is there something I can do so this stops happening, I just got promoted and I don't want to lose my promotion because of being late all the time.



I am getting sick of being late for work!!?opera.com



You can take the Seroquel alot earlier that you are---



Discuss with your doc thr problems you are having. He may want to cut your dosage or change you to a different med.



Deseryl is an antidepressant that is also used for sleep. It does not cause the extreme grogginess the next day



I am getting sick of being late for work!!?amc theatre opera theater



Seroquel shouldn't knock you out that bad. PLEASE talk to your doc about cutting back the dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal