Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting late ACT scores?

I recently took the ACT on June 9, 2007, and haven't received my scores by mail yet. The seven week mark has passed, and I still cannot view them online. I am aware of the tens of possible things that could be the cause of this ( information discrepancy, tests sent late, etc.). What should I do and how can I quickly get ahold of the score?



Getting late ACT scores?performing arts show



You can contact ACT by telephone and an operator can assist you. If you provide your personal info, if they have the scores, they can give them to you over the telephone.



Getting late ACT scores?opera cd opera theater



call, i know from an inside source, that the online server crashed, and they are not able to get scores online yet, knowing people who work there, call the testing center

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal