Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever fallen in love with someone at a young age and carried onto to getting married later

im just asking i mean has anyone ever fallen in love like at the age of 16-18 and really loved each other and u stayed with each other and then later in life u both got married?



Has anyone ever fallen in love with someone at a young age and carried onto to getting married later in life?opera score



memememe



Has anyone ever fallen in love with someone at a young age and carried onto to getting married later in life?musicals opera theater



no
YES! I married my high school sweetheart 10 months ago after I graduated college. :)
I did. ^_^
yes
I tottaly failed... a shamed now
im plannig to!
Of course it happens all of the time



one of my friends is married to someone that is 12 years older than she
yes i married my first love. we started dating when we where 13
Gee I have never heard of anyone that has!



But I hope it does happen to me and my bf Tom, coz its such a good feeling being in love!
mary and joseph
we where 14 at the time, we are now 22 and still seeing each other, not married but i think thats whats going to happen and we are still infatuated with each other
I married my high school sweetheart when I was 18. we went to college and ended up divorced because you do a whole lot of growing and changing between 18-25. I really didn't know what I wanted at 18. I thought I did, but I didn't. There were 6 girls in my senior class that married their high school sweetheart and we are all divorced (within 4 years).
My husband and I met each other junior year of high school started dating Senior year and we got married last year! It was a long hard road but true love can withstand everything you just have to be willing to put away your selfishness, put the other one first NO MATTER WHAT.
Not me, but my sister met a guy in school when she was 11, started dating, got married when they were 22, now they have 3 daughters, the eldest 21 studying to be a teacher and the youngest 4, they very happy together, xx
my Godmother's sister married her high school sweetheart. they've been together 30 years.
I'm almost 24 and we began dating when I was 14 and he was 15...we have a family and getting ready to purchase our first home
I'm 15, you can say what you want but I know in my heart that I'm with my soulmate and I believe whole-heartedly that he will be the one I marry. No doubt in my mind.
If you think about it, being with somebody so long really starts to get old. But hey, if you can be faithful with somebody your whole life, go right ahead. That's a big commitment though.
Yes I met my partner at 15 years of age we are now both nearly 27 and we have a beautiful six year old daughter. We are trying to get our wedding orgainsed as we speak.
Well...we were 17 when we got together,Married at 21 for 18 years %26amp; 3 kids. We just grew apart...I matured %26amp; he didn't!
s. i met my spouse when i was 13. we loved n got married inspite of man.........y obstacles
I met mine at 15, he was 26, had baby number 1 at 16, baby number 2 at just turned 18, married at nearly 19, 3rd baby on the way now, and we love eachother just as much, 4 years later! im 19 now!
yes i know someone! my cousin He was married to her first GF! and they still love each other for about 25 years now! They've been together since they were 2nd year highschool they were both 14 years old back then
im only 20 myself, but ive been with my fiancee since iwas 14 and we're now getting married.



my parents met when they were only five years old, married when they were 16 and celebrated their 30th anniversary last week!
Yes, first disaster.
I met my husband when I was 17. We dated for 8 years, then got married. I have been with him for a total of 19 years now, we have 3 great kids, and I couldn't be more in love. I actually love him more now than I did then. We even broke up like every other week when I was a kid. I even moved to california for 2 months when I was 20 because I couldn't stand that he was dating another girl after one of our break ups. But he called me to come back. If it is meant to be, it will be. Good Luck!
well my parents knew eachother since they were three and dating since fourteen. still happily married
NOT ME! But I have know three couples who met when they where in middle school and are still together after high schooll. Two of these couples say they will get marry, (well one i going to have a baby), but the other one is not. And finally the third couple, have no idea how they will end up.



No every couple is the same....some might get married and live happily, but others might end up in divorce or never get married.
yes my fiance is 7 years older than me and we have a son...but there are alot of problems that can occure we fight all the time because i just turned 21 and hes 27 almost 28 and hes done partying....plus he ususally fights about being more mature than i but your age difference is not very far apart :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal