Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am going to bed too late and getting up too late. Now I have a new job with an early start. If I s

start getting up early I will feel tired during the day as my body clock is not used to it.



I guess its a little like jet lag.



Are there any ways to wind back my body clock minimising feelings of tiredness?



I am going to bed too late and getting up too late. Now I have a new job with an early start. If I start...?imax theater



its exactly like jetlag except with jet lag you have the bonus of sunlight giving your body cues as to what time it is. Handle it the same way you would handle jet lag-- try to go to bed early but then that first day (or days) you wake up early-- NO NAPPING, and try to stay up as late as possible (well, to the 'going to bed earlier' time)



otherwise you either won't be able to get to sleep or will wake up in the middle of the night, and then still be just as tired the next morning.



I am going to bed too late and getting up too late. Now I have a new job with an early start. If I start...?classical music opera theater



red bull will keep you going.
Drink coffee to wake yourself up
you need to go to bed at the same time every night.
Take some happy pills
when do you start?



each night go to bed a little earlier and then hopefuly you will get used to waking up earlier quicker and still get enough sleep
Your body clock will wind back an hour a day quite happily. Take a walk in the fresh air once you've recovered from your evening meal and wind down for an hour before you go to bed (no American cop shows).
I know how u feel i use to get in the habait of going to bed late and getting up late, but now tha have school at 8:00am!! I had to learn how to get up in the morning...so a week before school started i when to bed and early and got my body use to gettin ready for bed around that time.....and now i get tired around tha sometime every righ...try that and see how it works ...your body is smarter than u think
Go to bed a couple of hours earlier than usual and have an alarm clock wake you up with plenty of time to get ready and be consistent for a couple of days and you r body will adjust at the the time you wake up.
Mental adjustment. Nothing can help except you have to start it yourself.
Depressed? http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdievFhqb00
jet leg.
coffee and wait to get used to the new timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal