Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its getting really late and i cant sleep!!?

its getting late..i cant sleep, and i have school tomorrow.. how can i get to sleep soon??



Its getting really late and i cant sleep!!?opera sheet music



Get up and do something for a while, read or do something else which is relaxing.



I know when i cant sleep its usually because my mind is in overdrive thinking of something or someone and i just need to change what im thinking about. So reading for a while should do the trick



Its getting really late and i cant sleep!!?shows opera theater



Where do you live? It's Spring Break!!



Get up and read a boring book!
take a shower. i know for most people it wakes them up, but showers make me exhausted!!!
u should prolly get off the computer...



maybe put on some calming music :)



hope this helps
Drink some warm milk. It works for my fiance. : )
ocean sounds they work for me
That's okay, it's 3:30 in the morning here and I have to get up at 6! But anyways, try reading - that sometimes helps me feel tired. Or you could try counting sheep, strangely enough that has worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal