Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 8 days late and still getting a neg! what's wrong?

i am 8 days late and been having mild cramping ( onand off for over a week now- like "dull" menstrual cramps) also frequent urination. I have no other symptoms . I just took a test tonight and it was NEG. Its so discouraging and frustrating. I'm starting to think that something is seriously wrong here! i have an appt with the doc next fri but i can't wait!! HElp



I am 8 days late and still getting a neg! what's wrong?theater seating



It takes about a weak or 10 days after your missed period for a pregnancy test to show you if you are pregnant or not using urine. it is much faster for the blood though. Do not go to ER but go to your doctor and ask for a blood pregnancy test to be done on you.



I am 8 days late and still getting a neg! what's wrong?lyric opera opera theater



maybe you are not pregnant!
If you are soooo worried go to the ER and say you are having cramping and you think you might be pregnant and and you need to make sure everything is ok ( you might have to embellish some to get them to do anything... your goal is a blood test) some do not show up on a reg. test!! do that or call and beg to get in ASAP or go to the ER.



I had a neg for 2 weeks after I missed my period!! and I was PREG.
Don't go to the ER! The ER is for people who have serious concerns, not whether they are pregnant or not. Do not waste their time!



Instead, if your doctors appointment is not until next Friday, go to a Walk-in Clinic...they will treat you that day.
hey wat a co incidence we both have the same problem i as well delayed for 8 days now i already took a test last friday but it's neg. but i will try again tonight..cuz my friend told me pregnancy test are 70 percent right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal