Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it getting late where you live?

Damn! I must be getting old! It's only 9:30 %26amp; I think it's late!!! lol



Is it getting late where you live?opera mobile



Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel



Is it getting late where you live?imax theatre opera theater



Would you say 1:30 am was "getting late"? It's 1:30 here in the UK.
It's only 6:30 here.
Nah, only about 6:30 right now. But this getting dark early thing is for the birds.....
Its only 6:30pm here--



I guess its late for some things, but still early for others...



:)
Right now it is 9:34 pm.It get's dark so early now that's why it seems later.(Ohio)Have a good night.
I feel like it is later than it is...it is only 9:43 PM. But it has been a long day ! Have a good night !
I am in the same zone as you. That may be the Twilight Zone, but at least we're happy!
well it is 10:04 over my way!!
later here
Well it's 10:30 here and yeah i believe its getting late.. I guess im just tired.. Getting old too.. My birthday is coming up and im gonna be 31 so yep getting old..



deb :)
7:48 in Vegas
You arent getting older. Just better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal