Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a girlfriend who is continuously late alot, which gets me mad. Is there anyway of getting her

time more often. Also should i be mad if she is late often.



I have a girlfriend who is continuously late alot, which gets me mad. Is there anyway of getting her to be oncity opera



protection



I have a girlfriend who is continuously late alot, which gets me mad. Is there anyway of getting her to be onperforming shows opera theater



set all her watches and clocks 15 minutes ahead of time! all of mine are because i hate being late for anything.
Tell her after 10 minutes you will leave....
I'd be mad...it's inconsiderate. Tell her to be someone 1/2 be she actually needs to be, then it won't be an issue and no one gets hurt :)
Tell her to be there 1 hour before you get there, and when she's not looking, set her watch back so she is always trying to catch up!
I had one like that. She was a great person but just couldn't be on time. I had to let her go. You could try waiting 5 minutes past the agreed time and then leaving.
of course you have the right to be mad! it's pretty annoying when someone isn't on time!



Just tell her that it would be nice if she was on time more often. If she really cares about u, she will try her best. otherwise, break off the relationship if you feel as if you can't stand it. it's your choice!
yes.. just dont be there when she comes... its a very quick cure,,,
Let her know how much you're bothered be it
well you pick her up
Tell her to meet you 15 - 30 minutes BEFORE you really want to meet. It works well :)
You have a couple of options. One, you compensate by always telling her fifteen minutes earlier than you really need her to be ready....Two, you learn to deal with it as part of her personality. Some people just do not value time as part of their lives. Those of us who do are usually frustrated by them!



Good luck.
stop waiting she will get the point if she is late go on without her.
I will tell her to hurry up when I am through with her next time.
Tell her a half hour earlier than actual time
yes you should be. i used to get so upset when i took my time to get ready, but my boyfriend was always late. so i just started telling him that "i dont want to go anymore, i got tired of waiting" he felt really stupid, and eventually stopped being late all the time unless there was a good reason.youshould try it.
You know if she is late tell her that she needs to start a little early and that at such and such a time and if she is late by 5 minutes you will be gone off by your self. I have a daughter who is always late. So I just tell her to meet me and ad a half an hour early to the time we are suppose to meet. Gets us early to some places.
tell her in a nice non scolding voice how much it upsets you. My boyfriend is often late as well so i usually tell him to be somewhere earlier than he really needs to be there so that when he does get there we'll either be on time or just slightly late.
Why is she late? Is she late because she is bad at watching the time? If so then just realize she is going to be late and adjust your plans for the needed time. Or tell her to meet you ten, fifteen minutes earlier then you would really like her to be there. Or is she late because she doesn't care? For some reason I don't think that would be the reason, but if so you should talk to her. Don't accuse her of things, just ... ask. Be more gentle on the topic, see if you can figure out if maybe she just doesn't have enough time, isn't planning right, or if maybe the expectations you have for a time schedule isn't working for her.
this is an unacceptable habit. She will never succeed in an occupation if she's always late
Not mad, just aggravated. I have a friend that is ALWAYS 30 minutes late. So when I ask her to meet me for lunch or whatever, I knock of 30 minutes from the time. (Say lunch at 12..ask her to be there at 1130-she'll be on time and never know it! works everytime!)
You have a reason to be upset if she's 'always' late. At the beginning of my relationship w/ my boyfriend I was always late too and it bothered him b/c he would wait for 45-60 min for me to get ready. He would pretend sometimes that it did not bother him and he finally blew up lol, he said you can't keep doing this to me! I realized that he's right b/c that's a sign of disrespect, why should he have to wait that long for me to do whatever? Now I come early lol. Learned my lesson. Talk to your g/f about this and make sure she understands where you are coming from and how rude it is to make someone wait.
Of course tell her the movie, dinner, date etc. starts 30 minutes before it really does. Than she should be on time!
tell her to meet u earlier than the real time ur supposed to meet!oh yeah %26amp; u should be mad if shes late alll the time!
of course you should be mad. she is proving she just doesnt care. start doing that to her especially if you guys have to go to a special event for her. "like dinner with her parents, party, friends. etc etc"



also try changing the clocks in the house about 10 - 15 mins ahead. my mom did that cause my dad was ALWAYS 10-15 mins late.



start telling her different times..... like say for example you guys have to be somewere at 5pm. tell her 4:30pm "depending on how late she usually is"
I have a friend who's constantly late. It used to be a joke when we were planning on meeting her and joking that we'd tell her 20 minutes earlier than when we were meeting (she's consistantly 30 min late). Then one day we told her the wrong time and she actually showed up when we wanted her too (although she still thought she was 30 min late) Since then, we always tell her 20 min earlier than the time we're planning to meet.



Maybe your gf doesnt realize that she's being inconsiderate. Talk to her about it honestly and maybe she'll change, if not, just start telling her to meet you at 12:00 and then gauge when you show up so you meet at the same time
Been there, she done that. Some people are just never on time. Suck it up. Wait until you get married. Just accept it.



One thing that worked for me-once in awhile, if the movie starts at say, 7:45 PM, I tell her it starts at 7:15 PM. It works like I said every so often. Good luck.
Do this:



Calculate how late does she get everytime (say 1 hour),



Decide what time you wanna get her to the place (say 8 pm),



and then tell her to come an hour before the actual time ( say at 7 pm).



This way she will arrive on time (say at 8 pm).
boy she is a girl do you know how long it takes us to get ready it takes me an hour and some people longer. it takes us longer to do any thing. just see how late she usually is and tell her a different time. like if she is all way a half an hour late and you want to be some were by 5:00 tell her 4:30. get it good. it works



good luck
Punctuality is important in all areas of life, work flights etc, if you are not on time you miss your flight or can find yourself without employment! Is your girlfriend only late with you or in other areas of her life?



When someone is continually late, this is a sign of disrespect. Talk to her and tell her you feel disrespect3ed when she is so inconsiderate.



Some people don't consider others. Remem ber you teach people how to treat you.



You can teach her that you will not be delayed in this manner by making sure she knows the time and tell her if she is not on time, you will go without her and do it!



If she cares for you she will make the effort if not let her go and find someone who respects you.
I didn't think I would ever use this again, but here I go. Last semester I took a personal communication class and I learned a lot about this kind of thing. I know this may sound corny, but try this:



"When you are late I feel angry (or what you might be feeling), because it takes time away from what we are doing (or because of what it is that makes you feel the way you are feeling). I would appreciate it if you could try to be on time more often, or call me when you are going to be late (or some suggestion that may solve the problem). What do you think?"



You don't need to raise your voice, just tell her you would like to talk and sit down for coffee. Have a nice chat. Find out why she is often late. She may just be a late person, you know: "She was born late and has been late ever since." Anyway, don't be hostile, be supportive. That way you don't lose your girlfriend and she doesn't have to feel like she is being attacked.



Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal