Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was always used to be regular with my periods but since 3 months getting periods late by 8 to 10 d

when getting late for my periods , always think that this time i may be pregnant and then i ended up having heavy and painful periods every time. Me and my husband are very much active in our sex life , but still unable to concieve after 1 year of marriage. We both really want a child. Kindly please tell me that could they be miscarriage or i have started having irregular periods?



I was always used to be regular with my periods but since 3 months getting periods late by 8 to 10 days.?plays



Are you having any work-related stress lately? Cos this is one of the main reason that is causing delay in period... My previous work was very fast pace and stressful which cause my period cycle to change 35-40days.. doc recommend me to switch to slower pace job and I did.. now my period is back to usual 31-32days. Since both of you have been ttc for 1yr, have you consider seeking professional help?



I was always used to be regular with my periods but since 3 months getting periods late by 8 to 10 days.?opera ticket opera theater



same thing with me.



actually



but i don't want to be pregnant



im only 16...
If it is miscarriage,you should have know that by having a pregnancy hpt.i heard a lot of similar stories and its not pregnancy. You cycle just start to mess up due to hormonal imbalance which provenly common among women who ttc.
Same thing happening to me because of stress... i have been ttc for 7 months... had a miscarriage at 3 months last year.... now I am going 2 doc... he said due 2 stress after i was checked for PCOS and checking my hormone levels.... This month i am on clomid and doc gave me a shot of pregnyl and asked us to try... we have tried.... hope i get pregnant soon.... u should go to a doctor and do the tests
My periods changed, quite suddenly, when I was in my early 30s. Just like that! One month I was having a 5-day period every 28 days, the next month I was getting 3 or 4 days of spotting before a 3 days period, and a 25-day cycle. Strange. Once it changed, it stayed like that (I'm now 37) but my fertility is still fine. I'm TTC and I know that I ovulate because of my CM and BBTs.



You might like to try FertilityFriend.com or another charting website. I discovered with FF.com that I ovulate REALLY early in my cycle (the past 2 months it's been as early as day 10) so knowing that kind of thing is very important. We've changed our BD pattern accordingly and BD from day 8-12 now, instead of the usual suggestion for most women of day 12-16. If I hadn't known more about ovulation I could have TTC for years and years and there's no way I'd have become pregnant!



I don't think your situation is from miscarriage as it's becoming a repeated pattern; I think your hormones simply changed and that happens a lot. Good luck with TTC! xoxox
change of menstrual cycle is usually hormonal imbalance due to stress..same thing here, so relax a bit %26amp; goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal